7.9.09

Home Sweet Home

Longest.  Day.  Ever.

Not really, the drive really wasn't that bad.  A couple eventful things happened.  I was driving right behind a car that started on fire randomly...they pulled off to the side of the road and I called 911 for them.  That was sorta scary.

Then this stupid lady was trying to race me for LITERALLY 3 hours of my trip.  Ugh.  I've never had such road rage before in my LIFE!

I'm going to see if I can figure out how to add some pictures on here from this weekend....let's see here...

This is Grammy and I at the top of a mountain in Rocky Mountain National Park.  When my mom was driving up and there weren't any guard rails I thought Gram was going to have a panic attack.  She was practically leaning over the arm rest in the front seat to make sure we didn't fall over the edge.  Ha!
Mom and I at the same spot on the mountain.  My mom is such a pretty lady :)
We had a picnic in RMNP also, it was so good!  We at fried chicken, potato salad, deviled eggs, fruit salad, anything you could ever want!  Apparently my mom and I were taking too long to compliment Grammy on her cooking skills, so she just decided to do it herself.  She said to us, "Well!  Aren't I just such a good cook?!"
 
 
Two great pictures with two great women :)

We took these last night before we went out to dinner with my mom's friend, Jay.  We went to a mexican restaurant - I can't even remember the name of it.  None of us had ever heard of it or been there or anything.  We were going off of MapQuest directions, hoping it would be easy to find.  We got off on the exit to go eat, and we all assumed that it would be one of the only mexican restaurants in the area.

My, oh my, were we wrong.

There were LITERALLY about 15 Mexican restaurants on the 4 blocks leading to the one we were trying to find.  We thought it was so funny that there were so many!  Maybe you had to be there but....uhh.......er.....

Welp - I start school tomorrow - and I need to be there at 8:15 AM.  I don't even know what to do with myself.  I'm setting my alarm for 6:30 tomorrow morning.  I haven't woken up that early in who knows how long!  My cell phone is ALLLLLL the way across my bedroom so I make sure to actually get OUT of bed and wake up. 

Honestly, I'm pretty nervous about starting school tomorrow.  I just hope I'm good at this!  Because if I'm not, I have no idea what I'm going to do with my life!  I think after we go through the orientation and everything tomorrow I'll feel a lot better - but I'm pretty anxious about it tonight!

Until next time (who knows - it could be in an hour when I can't sleep because of how nervous I am!) good night and be good!

1 comment:

  1. D those pictures are so fun! Looks like you ladies had senior pic day on the mountain ;) You'll do GREAT in school. Update me on your first day! I hope you woke up :) Gotta go to school now, love you!

    ReplyDelete