7.9.09

I've Got a LONG Day Ahead of Me

Welp - this weekend has been amazing :)  I've had so much fun with my mom and my grandma.  SO many memories!  I can't wait to scrapbook them all :) yes - I DO scrapbook.

I've gota  497.56 mile drive ahead of me.  It's almost noon and I haven't even left yet.  My goal is to be home by 9....so I need to leave within the next hour.  If any of my followers read this - please please please text me (I know...it's dangerous) on my drive.  I'll be so bored it's not even funny.

I'll be posting pictures of this weekend as SOON as I get home tonight.  My mom gave me a computer cord so I can FINALLY use mine again.  I think it's been about 4 months since mine broke so I'm in desperate need of a new one. 

If I die on my drive home - which I'm really hoping I don't - I want you all to know how much I love you and miss you.  You are all so great and I want pink roses at my funeral and a black casket.  And Cassie - you're the primary spokesperson :) and I want you to help my parents plan it.  You always throw a good party.

I love you all, and I'll be posting again soon :)

1 comment:

  1. omg number 1) dont talk like that!! 2) last time you told me you wanted SUNFLOWERS and a black casket- well, which is it?! 3)cant wait to see pics from the wknd. 4) i love you.

    ReplyDelete