12.9.09

Black Student Union BBQ!

Here I am...with my roommates waiting for our friend Binny to come pick us up for the annual Black Student Union BBQ at UVU!  I hope they let us in! 

Last night my roommate Ashley and I went to Salt Lake to go dancing at the Sandbar.  So fun!  Look at our outfits!


School as been so great this week!  It flew by which means I'm having fun!  I was sort of uneasy about school the first couple of days, but then I actually cut hair on a mannequin and realized it wasn't that hard and actually kind of fun!  We're doing a Halloween competition on the 26th of October and I'm SO EXCITED!  We have to get in groups of 4 and dress a model up as either a villian or a cartoon character.  So we're picking one of the instructors and dressing her up as Ursula from the Little Mermaid.  It's going to be so great!  I can hardly wait.  We're putting on a fashion show and everything!  Hopefully we win...that's all I want.

Welp!  I know I've been pretty crappy at blogging this week...I've just been so busy it's unreal!  I'm not used to getting up at 7:00 in the morning and getting done with school at 5:00 every night.  Doesn't leave too much time for blogging :) 

OK!  I'm signing off now.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment