4.9.09

Day Two!!

Oh My GOSH you guys!!!!!!  Thank you so much for all your support!  I love it!  And Cassie....your blog RAWKS!  I'm a new follower...we need to keep each other motivated!  This is going to be the best blogging relationship ever :)

So here I am in Denver...my grandma got in last night and she's so great.  We stayed up until about midnight last night just talking and getting to know each other a little more.  It means a lot to me because she's turning 80 this upcoming year and I want to have a very close relationship with both her and my grandma on my dad's side.  I wasn't all that close with either of my grandpa's and I want to make sure it's different with my grandma's :)

They're both such sweet ladies and there are so many things I can learn from both of them and what they have accomplished and experienced in their lives.  They're both such strong women and I love them both dearly. 

Tonight we're going to Buca de Beppo for dinner!  I can hardly wait!  I'm starving myself today so I have room in my stomach to eat there.  Hopefully I'll be good and take a lot of pictures this week so I can post them on here and you all can see all the fun things we did!

School starts Tuesday...AH!  I'm nervous!  But so excited about it at the same time.  I actually cut my own hair this morning - just to change it up a little bit - and it looks so good!  Hopefully that means I have a natural knack for what I'm going into.  If I'm not good at cutting hair and making people beautiful...I don't know what I'm good at then!  Ha...I think it will be fine though.  Everyone says cutting hair is easy...I hope they're right!

Alright everybody...I'm off to the grocery store with the fam.  Hopefully I'll have some pictures that I can put up tomorrow to show you all!  I love you all and please keep the comments and support going!  I love this!  This is so fun!

1 comment:

  1. YOU rawk. omg Buca is sooooooooooooooo good! AND expensive. yikes! Can't wait to see pics of your adventures in Denver!

    ReplyDelete